From Borovets- Private Day Trip to Sofia with Wine Tasting
Borovets- Sofia- Borovets
• Get to know the history, culture and nature of Bulgaria
• Try traditional Bulgarian wine and meze
• Visit unforgettable places
• Enjoy a tour by car in the heart of the capital
A professional guide will be by your side and introduce the history, culture and nature of Bulgaria. In Sofia you will be taken on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are: Alexander Nevski Cathedral - the biggest one in Bulgaria, National Library, the monument of Vasil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, Administration of the President and Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, Russian Church, Military Club, National Parliament, National Palace of Culture. You will stop to some of the places for pictures as well.
After the sightseeing you will go to a great winery where you will try the production of the famous Bulgarian wine. These lands have a tradition in wine production dating back to the ancient Thracians, thousands of years ago.
Hotel pick up at 10.00. by a private car. Please indicate yor hotel in Borovets. Return to the hotel in the end of the tour.
PRICES (per person)
1 person – 220€
2 persons – 120€
3-4 persons – 100€
5-7 persons – 90€
8+ persons – on request
Book at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 00 359 894 40 41 41
Пакетните цени включватPRICE INCLUDES:
• Free hotel pick up and drop off
• Transportation by A/C car with free Wi- Fi
• Tour guide with English language (other on request)
• Wine tasting and meze– meat and dairy platter
Пакетните цени не включватPRICE EXCLUDES:
• Lunch & personal expenses
• + 20 euro per person for a guide in Spanish/ Italian/ French/ German or Russian language because in Bulgaria they are more expensive
Оферта № Е948